Mcgills Authentic Indian...

Serves meat, veg options available. Located inside a convenience store. All food is made to order for take out only. Reportedly under new management and no longer vegan (or even veg-friendly), please verify and let HappyCow know. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Take-out only, Non-veg
1317 Main St (Melrose Line)
Wakefield, Massachusetts 01880

MikeTTA89
MikeTTA89

Lunch Takeout

Posted on 08 / 17 / 2012

I ordered a Vegetable Biryani and Dal Punbjabi which are both Vegan prepared according to the menu on the website. I was asked how spicy I wanted it and I answered "Indian Spicy." It was spicy but I could have gone a little more. :)

Both dishes were great and I will be back again for sure. It is located inside a convenience store but don't let that scare you. Take out only!

rogerwakefield
rogerwakefield

real vegetarian food

Posted on 05 / 20 / 2011

Indian vege food home style inexpensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Mcgills Authentic Indian Vegetarian Food: