I'm a veggie and I went here with my vegan husband and some students of mine who were meat eaters and not well versed in Chinese food. We all found things we really enjoyed. The menu very clearly sets off veggie and vegan choices, and since many items can be ordered meaty or meatless, the waiter was careful to be sure which we wanted. My husband ordered the veggie chicken with double mushroom, which was amazing. Great sauce and perfectly cooked. I had tofu with mixed vegetables which was perfectly cooked as well. The veggie potsticker appetizer was tasty, and was enjoyed by our meat eating companions. Large veggie/vegan menu, including lots of veggie meat substitutes. Prices were right as well. Casual locale right by UC Berkeley campus. Recommended!Pros: lots of options, price, service
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Berkeley Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has May Flower closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 602 times since Jan 2013.