The 'little brother' bistro of Max Pett. A 100% vegan bistro serving a daily changing menu of sandwiches, lunch, soups, cakes, pies, smoothies, coffee, tea, baked goods. Located inside vegan supermarket Veganz. more-less
Vegan, Organic, Raw, Bakery, International, American
Baldestrasse 21 (Ecke Auenstrasse)
Munich, Germany 80469
+49-3044036048
Closed now

Mon-Sat 9:00am-8:00pm

First Review by amurleopard42
britred11
britred11

Great food to fuel up before shopping at Veganz!

Posted on 01 / 07 / 2015

I have tried this bistro several times with take away sandwiches which I really liked. The have any interesting selection of sandwiches, smaller lunch items and baked goods. Depending on time of day you might be out of luck with a big selection though. Unfortunately I must have gotten the staff on a bad day as they were not very friendly nor actually say alot of anything when asked about the different items (this was the first time I ate there)

Pros: inexpensive food, conveniently located in Veganz supermart, great and tasty selection
Cons: staff was unfriendly (on my visit), selection can be limited
Giuly999
Giuly999

Great little bistrot

Posted on 01 / 02 / 2015

Nice little bistro inside the Veganz supermarket. (maybe a bit too small) I tried several of their cakes, smoothies and the flatbread, as well as the coffees. Everything was perfect! Service was really nice.
Recommended!

clarebear454
clarebear454

friendly staff, delicious food, great supermarket

Posted on 12 / 15 / 2014

I visited with my meat-loving boyfriend and we both loved the food. The staff were really friendly and spoke English with us. I had a fantastic gnocchi and my boyfriend had a spinach and tofu flatbread, like a pizza. We also bought some delicious vegan chocolate treats from the supermarket. This is a great little cafe and its a shame I wasn't in Munich longer to go a second time!

Pros: friendly staff, supermarket inside, speak English

vegan_ryan
vegan_ryan

great snacks

Posted on 08 / 09 / 2014

Found inside the Veganz store, they sell ice cream, smoothies, desserts, sandwiches, etc. Everything is vegan and awesome.

Pros: all vegan
amurleopard42
amurleopard42

A great place for breakfast!

Posted on 03 / 10 / 2014

My missus and I came here in the morning at 9, when the place opened, and were greeted by two friendly members of staff. They were preparing fresh sandwiches, but we started with the sweet option: two "Genießer", which is small menu consisting of a croissant with jam and vegan "butter", and a hot drink. We haven't had croissants in ages because they usually aren't vegan, and these two were finger licking good. There was still butter and jam left, so we ordered two fresh "Steinofen-Weckerl" (stone-baked white bread rolls), which were just the right mixture of crisp and fluffy. Greedy as we are, we continued with soy yoghurt and fruit, and had a piece of blueberry and blackcurrant cake -- very delicious too. Now we were full and very happy, but we didn't leave the place without taking out one of the fresh sandwiches ("salami" and "cheese" with salad), two more of the addictive bread rolls, and an amply marzipany almond crescent. Next time in Munich will be breakfast at Max Pettchen again. :)

Pros: Delicious breakfast, Addictive bakery products, Staff takes care of special requests

Dear Owner and Manager of Max Pettchen: