CLOSED: Matthew Kenney OKC

Raw food restaurant, previously operated as "105 Degrees". Features seasonal menus with brunch on weekends. The dining area has four main components: communal dining directly in front of an open kitchen, a dining room accented with natural woods and fabrics, 14-foot bamboo ceilings and a number of seating options, a large oval juice and wine bar, and an outdoor patio. There is also a gift shop, and in the back an academy where you can take raw food prep classes. MARCH 2013 REPORTED SHUT DOWN BY ITS STAFF. Price: Expensive more-less
Vegan, Organic, All Raw, American, Fusion, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out
5820 N Classen Blvd Ste 1
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73118
405-842-1050

Open Sun-Mon 11am-9pm, Tue-Thur 11am-10pm, Fri-Sat 11am-11pm.

First Review by eric.pir
Joshuae1231
Joshuae1231

Excellent meal!

Posted on 02 / 17 / 2013

Had the dumplings, green curry and tiramisu. All were fabulous!

shakes13t
shakes13t
  • raw

Great!

Posted on 01 / 18 / 2013

Beautiful space, friendly staff, delicious food. We knew this place as a raw place, so were expecting the whole menu to be raw, but there were a few cooked things. It was all really tasty, though, and not so crazy-expensive as a lot of raw places. Would definitely go again if I were ever in OKC.

Pros: Raw, Beautiful, Tasty
Jrohloff
Jrohloff

Great Food!

Posted on 01 / 06 / 2013

We live over 1 hour away, and when we come to the city we always try to come and enjoy one of our favorite restaurants. Great food, great service and very creative dishes. Love it. John & Donna

Pros: Great food, Friendly, Service

HannahP96
HannahP96

Must Try the Tiramisu

Posted on 06 / 30 / 2012

All the dishes we tried were fantastic (and we ordered a lot of stuff!) but the tiramisu will haunt our dreams forever--a perfect tower of many layers, accompanied by mocha ice cream (the most perfect I have ever tasted). Amazing what they can do with raw ingredients. The restaurant is very classy and well-decorated, and the server was as friendly and helpful as could be.

Pros: Fresh ingredients, Beautiful and peaceful, Excellent food
browntown76
browntown76
  • herbivore

Best I've seen

Posted on 01 / 22 / 2012

I have taken many uncooking classes and eaten here many times. It is so classy, upscale, and delicious. I highly recommend the pad thai noodles or anything with "goat cheese".

Pros: gorgeous atmosphere, delicious, healthy-raw vegan
Cons: expensive
VeganOKC
VeganOKC

Best Place Around

Posted on 01 / 15 / 2012

I have been here tons of times and I have never been disappointed. Everything is always fresh and in season. If you are vegan everything on the menu is safe and very tasty. This is probably the best vegan friendly place around Oklahoma City. The staff has always been wonderful and knows the menu.

Pros: Staff is Great, Vegan, Awesome Food
ashschmid
ashschmid

Loved it

Posted on 12 / 31 / 2010

I went here with two friends. One of them is not really into raw food so only two of us ate. The sushi was amazing as well as their cilantro parsley juice. The waiter also recommended that we go to the Picasso Cafe to get some cooked vegan food for our friend. The atmosphere was a little uppity and the food was a little expensive but it was tasty.

Pros: very healthy, good service
rainbowdust919
rainbowdust919

awesome!

Posted on 03 / 04 / 2010

We just moved here from seattle where we enjoyed a very large selection of vegan and raw restaurants. We were SO DEPRIVED! I was in okc and decided to look at HC to see if I could find a store and I saw the most beautiful words. ALL VEGAN RAW RESTAURANT... Right in okc around the corner from my appointment! I called my wife and she jumped in her car and drove from Paul's valley, ok, just to meet me at the first vegan restaurant that we've seen since life spit us out in the middle of beed country where everyone is like, "vaygun... What's a vaygun? Oh you're gunna die from no vitamins". It took her over an hour but she made it and it was WELL WORTH the time it took for her to get there and the cost of the food. I think this was a little more expensive than seattle's but that's okay since everything else here is dirt cheap compared to what we're used to paying.

I CANNOT WAIT TO RETURN!

The food was amazing, the atmosphere was gorgeous, and they even have their own store.

I hope my wife catches my hints that I'd love my birthday cake this year to be their raw carrot cake!

Pros: food, atmosphere, vegan
Cons: price, it's the only one!, some have honey, pollen,or royal jelly
peelerk
peelerk

105degrees a great place to eat

Posted on 10 / 26 / 2009

Mom and I went to 105degrees. The food was wonderful. We both liked the warm apple bread with honey. Since the food is raw, I did not have to worry about avoiding wheat. The bread was made with almonds. Everything we tried was good. Mom's favorite was the argula salad with figs. The blender which they use to make the drinks is very load. I had an apple cider drink, yum.

Pros: good food, non smoking
Cons: nosy blender
eric.pir
eric.pir

Delicious!

Posted on 10 / 15 / 2009

This place was amazing.

The whole interior was beautiful the whole kitchen was only 20 feet away from us and completely open to the tables, the music was sooo much better than any restaurant I've been too. The staff was helpful and friendly despite the fact we came in 30 minutes before close.

Kind of expensive. but completely worth it. The entire menu is vegan friendly, my girlfriend and I had a cheese sampler kind of appetizer and their spicey sushi.

The food tasted astounding, was served quick, and prepared like masterwork art :D.

Loved everything about it. Especially the sushi.

It's more expensive than many other places but offers so much more than anywhere else I've eaten I wasn't bothered by it.

Can't wait to go back.

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, amazing environment

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Matthew Kenney OKC: