Serves meat, veg options available. A modern Asian fusion restaurant offering a separate extensive vegetarian menu, with many vegan options including a stir fry served in a mango half, sizzling 'beef' seitan and other mock meats. Takes reservations. Fine dining, good for special occasions. Large portions. Price: Expensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, International, Asian Fusion, Non-veg
131 W Montauk Hwy, Long Island
Hampton Bays, New York 11946
631-728-8838

Open Mon-Thur 11:30am-10pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-11pm, Sun 12-10pm.

First Review by Heurtebise
Heurtebise
Heurtebise

Great Asian Fusion

4 Posted on 06 / 03 / 2013

Went there in August 2012 for a family dinner. Big and classy, with friendly and professional staff. I was excited to see an extensive vegetarian menu. I ordered seitan "beef", and it was almost freakishly resembling the "real" one, but better - juicy and flavorful. My partner had something served in a half-mango, also very tasty and unique. I don't think there are better options for us vegans in Hampton Bays, so if I go there again, I will definitely be back.

Pros: Great choice, Inventive dishes, Nice atmosphere
Cons: Non-veg?

Dear Owner and Manager of Matsulin: