Serves meat, veg options available. Veg options include chilli paneer, veg manchurian, American chop suey, eggplant in hot garlic sauce, cauliflower manchurian. Price: Moderate more-less
Chinese, Indian, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
107 Broadway
Hicksville, New York 11801
516-932-1999

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by livingstoned
avlachos82
avlachos82

Pleasantly Surprised

Posted on 05 / 05 / 2012

Was hesitant to go after seeing prior reviews. We took a chance and we are very happy we did. Great vegan/veg menu options and the staff was very accommodating. Unique blend of chinese/indian/thai. Will definitely go again. Reccomend the cauliflower appetizer, its amazing.

Pros: friendly staff, reasonable prices, delicious food
livingstoned
livingstoned

Can't wait to return!

Posted on 07 / 25 / 2009

I finally made it back to Masala Wok for the second time. I love this place so much that after eating my lunch I ordered dinner "to go!" The food served is an Indian/Thai/Chinese fusion. As a vegan I had no problem ordering. I love everything I've tried so far. Crispy lotus, spicy lemon coriander soup, masala vegetables, pad ka tiem tofu, singapore noodles, pad thai....all excellent. because they are veg friendly everyone will be happy, even the meat eaters :(

Pros: great choices, reasonably priced, friendly

Dear Owner and Manager of Masala Wok: