Serves meat, veg options available. Indian food with meat on the menu, but there are also many vegetables dishes as well as some sides. Uses fresh ingredients. In Cascais it is difficult to find good vegetarian food because restaurants, even those with veg food usually offer only one or two options (like an omelet or a salad), but Masala offers a variety of vegetable dishes. Vegans to specify. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
Rua Frederico de Arouca 288
Cascais, Portugal 2750-355

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by DutchGirl
siljebergen
siljebergen

Extremely good vegan friendly place

Posted on 06 / 05 / 2014

This is the best Indian I have eaten in my life, seriously. Everyone in my party agreed it was brilliant, including one Indian. They have combined over 2 pages of vegetarian and vegan dishes, I particularly liked the chickpea curry and one of the dall dishes I tasted from one of my friends. Excellent place but it was fully packed to I am glad I booked beforehand. They had to turn people away.

DutchGirl
DutchGirl

Really Good Indian Food

Posted on 07 / 15 / 2012

In July 2012 we visited Masala twice. In Cascais good vegetarian food was not easy to find, but at this restaurant you have a long list of choices. The first time I had the chick peas curry with rice and the second time I had a Tandoori dish of grilled homemade Indian cheese and rice with vegetables. Both dishes were very good. The second time we were there we ordered the mixed starters and although there are some meat starters on the menu, it was not a problem to serve a all veggie plate of starters. You also get a veggie starter from the house, that is a really flat fried 'Nan' with a few sauces. The staff that works there is really friendly and very helpful. Very popular, because it was always very busy. This is definitely a restaurant you want to go back to.

Pros: A lot of choices, Excellent food, Friendly staff
Cons: Not very spacious

Dear Owner and Manager of Masala: