CLOSED: Martin's Curry Rice

Serves meat, veg options available. Wi-fi. You create your own rice by choosing from three sauces, protein (egg or tofu) and vegetables. Ready in 5 minutes. Wednesdays are vegan specials night. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, International, Indian, Thai, Japanese, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
9549 Chapel Hill Rd (NW Cary Pkwy)
Morrisville, North Carolina 27560
919-380-7799

Open Mon-Sat 11am-9pm, closed Sun.

First Review by pingouin
pingouin
pingouin

Good food, good value

Posted on 04 / 12 / 2011

I've only tried the veggie (vegan) samosas and the Ultimate curry bowl (with the vegan protein option: tofu), but they're both lunchtime staples for me. The version-2.0 sauces are an improvement over what was an already-good array. The samosas are helping cure me of my aversion to onions and peppers.

Pros: Good value, Friendly staff
  • martinscurryrice martinscurryrice

Thanks for your feedback. We have a Version 3.0 of our sauces ... please stop by and let us know your feedback, Cheers
    Martin