Martindale's Natural Market

Long time established store. Stocks fresh organic produce, nutritional supplements and vitamins, packaged and some vegan convenience food. more-less
1172 Baltimore Pike (Ye Olde Sproul Shopping Center)
Springfield, Pennsylvania 19064
610-543-6811

Mon-Fri 8:00am-9:00pm, Sat 9:00am-9:00pm

First Review by grillchika
slikespizza
slikespizza

Great Place to Shop

Posted on 06 / 24 / 2011

Lots of vegan and organic selections. Lots of local farm produce. The quality and freshness of their vegatbles and fruit exceeds any other store in the area.

Pros: Fresh Produce, Local Suppliers, Knowlegeable staff
Cons: No carts to car.
grillchika
grillchika

Out of Towner

Posted on 05 / 07 / 2008

I am from Michigan and I was visiting my daughter in the Havertown area and I needed some hand lotion. My daughter took me to Martindale's Natural Foods and as I walked into the store I was suprised on how clean and neet everything was. There was no dust anywhere, the floors shined, the glass on the cooler door didn't have any fingerprints on them and no cluter anywhere. Their prices were compareable to any other health food store,but the difference is that Martindale's takes extra effort to keep their store so clean I would have to think that they are just as miticulous in every other aspect of their business, with keeping their stock up to date and having a good turn over on their more perishable foods. I am looking forward to shopping their again the next time I am in the area.

Pros: friendly, helpful staff, very clean and bright, large selection of health foods

Dear Owner and Manager of Martindale's Natural Market: