Serves meat, veg options available. Lacto-vegetarian pizza with veggies. Vegans ask to leave out cheese. Has some other dishes that can be made vegetarian by request. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Italian, Take-out, Non-veg
2202 61st St
Galveston, Texas 77551
409-744-2975

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by AnotherFinch
BriggitteJ
BriggitteJ

New Menu Lacking Options

Posted on 06 / 21 / 2014

Mario's changed their menu not so long ago and it's severely lacking in veganizable options now. I ordered the vegetable pasta and it had chicken broth as a sauce, which wasn't listed on the menu. I'm sure they can make a custom dish if you ask them to but when I'm out with friends or family I hate making a scene about what I eat. I really wish the owners of Mario's would realize that there are more than a few people in the world who don't want cheese and meat on everything they eat. I don't know if I'll be going back here anytime soon.

rctexus
rctexus

Veggie Pizza Amore!

Posted on 06 / 05 / 2012

Really great veggie pizza. Every veggie you can think of on this thin wheat crust pizza. Worth the 30 minute wait - yes it takes that long to make. Don't order pizza if you're in a hurry!!

Pros: Amazing vegetables on thin wheat crust, Pleasant atmosphere
Cons: Long wait for pizza, Freezing cold.
venetoulias
venetoulias

the best

Posted on 01 / 02 / 2012

Wait staff is the best and will make every effort to make your meal vegan

AnotherFinch
AnotherFinch

Mmm veg pizza.

Posted on 09 / 07 / 2007

Their vegetarian pizza (with no cheese) is the BEST!

Pros: Great veg pizza., Friendly waitstaff., Nice atmosphere.
Cons: Sometimes too hot in there.

Dear Owner and Manager of Mario's Ristorante: