Maria's Organic Fountain

Serves meat, veg options available. Chef specials every night for dinner always include a vegan choice. Serving breakfast until 4pm. Serves all organic wraps, salads, beer and wine. Live jazz Fri and Sat nights. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Organic, American, Juice bar, Salad bar, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
1880 37th St, Ste 5 (US 1)
Vero Beach, Florida 32960

Kathleenic
Kathleenic

Great Place

4 Posted on 09 / 29 / 2013

I've been here a few times and loved the food. I'm vegan and fussy but was well satisfied. The owner, Clifford, is personable and hands on. The place is very clean. My only problem was that service tends to be a little slow, so I allow for that. I love that they offer collards or tortilla for the wraps.

Dear Owner and Manager of Maria's Organic Fountain: