CLOSED: Maria's Organic Fou...

Serves meat, veg options available. Offers all-organic wraps, salads, beer and wine, breakfast til 4pm. Chef specials for dinner usually always include a vegan choice. Live jazz Fri and Sat nights. APR 2015 REPORTED SHUT, CONFIRMED BY ITS FB. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
1880 37th St Ste 5
Vero Beach, Florida 32960

Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Kathleenic

Great Place

Posted on 09 / 29 / 2013

I've been here a few times and loved the food. I'm vegan and fussy but was well satisfied. The owner, Clifford, is personable and hands on. The place is very clean. My only problem was that service tends to be a little slow, so I allow for that. I love that they offer collards or tortilla for the wraps.

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Maria's Organic Fountain: