Mare'ka Organic Bistro Cafe...

Serves meat, veg options available. Organic bistro cafe by day, with the Day menu featuring extensive list of smoothies, fresh juices, and espresso drinks in addition to an eclectic mix of 100% organic dishes, ranging from rustic French entrees to east meets west salads. Bar by night where the Night menu features food in addition to juice cocktails, beer, and wine. Free wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Organic, American, Fusion, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
12747 Ventura Blvd (Coldwater Canyon Ave)
Studio City, California 91604
818-509-1664

Open Mon-Sat 9am-9pm, closed Sun.

First Review by shelbybond
shelbybond
shelbybond

Hidden Gem

4 Posted on 03 / 23 / 2011

I stumbled across this place and feel lucky to have. Cozy but classy they have nicely done juices, smoothies, and, as I was to find out, crazily delicious food. I had one of the many hot Cacao drinks (spicy chocolate-dig it) then got a rocking sandwich. It was called a Caprese and can be all vegan. It was toasted fococia bread with melted Daiya cheese, tomatoes, and basil with a side of a vegan Pesto (hard to fine out). Oh and, based on their recommendation I tried the Rosemary Sweet Potato fries.

I like the place. I'm gonna try one of their super food drinks next time. Also, there's a stage so I'm hoping they'll have some good acts soon.

Pros: Educated staff, Melted vegan cheese!, Juice bar
Cons: not all vegan

Dear Owner and Manager of Mare'ka Organic Bistro Cafe and Bar: