Part of chain of several health food stores in Quebec. This location is the first one, opened since 1978. Has a kitchen making takeaway food and dessert. Offers a variety of certified organic fruits and vegetable; natural and organic groceries; gluten-free products; babies products; natural cosmetics and skin care; eco-friendly household products; nutritional supplements and vitamins; herbal medicine, homeopathy, and aromatherapy. Onsite naturopathic doctors and health advisors available as well as a cosmetician. more-less

First Review by Ilovecows
Loora
Loora

Good organic food store

5 Posted on 11 / 03 / 2013

One of my favorite food stores! Even if it's a bit small (but nice!), there's a lot of choice and good advice.

Pros: Advice, Various products
raphalla
raphalla

The Best Shopping Place

5 Posted on 04 / 17 / 2011

We go there to do our weekly or twice weekly shopping. The place is complete, with every fresh and dried organic food that we needed. They sell organic or alternative toileteries and healthfood too. Shopping place is spacious and pleasant too, not to mention the price. The best price we can find in the town for fresh food!

Pros: Complete, Price, Ambience
Cons: *, *, *
Fraisie
Fraisie

Perfect health food store!

5 Posted on 05 / 07 / 2010

I went to Tau for the very first time tonight and I absolutely LOVED it! It has a great location on St. Denis, pretty close to Mont-Royal metro station. The store is packed with great options for vegetarians and vegans and the produce section has a great choice of organic fruits and vegetables. Prices were more than decent. I will be going back for sure!

Pros: Good location, Good pricing, Great selection
M. Davis
M. Davis

Great place!

5 Posted on 07 / 28 / 2009

I visited this store and like it very much, even came away with a few good buys. The fruit and vegetable organic selection is excellent with fresh, organic produce. The space is small, but it is well packed and offers plenty of variety. Only think I could ask is that the would have a better selection of Quebecois products as I am interested in the 100 mile diet.

Pros: good value, friendly stall, good variety
Cons: lack of local items
Ilovecows
Ilovecows

Nice health food store

5 Posted on 05 / 11 / 2009

I really like Tau. If I happen to be in the area I always pass by. They have interesting specials. They have a good variety of supplements, grocery and organic produce.
The store is very clean, nice staff and the prices are rather reasonable.

Dear Owner and Manager of Marche Tau: