Marche Bleuet

Natural food store in Montreal south west. Vegan and vegetarian food, gluten free, organic produce, dairy, cosmetics, supplements, cleaning products, bulk foods. more-less
2733 Rue Notre Dame W (Atwater)
Montreal, Quebec H3J 1N9
514-507-2404

Open Mon-Tue 9am-7pm, Wed-Fri 9am-8pm, Sat-Sun 10am-5pm.

First Review by ajl902
Loora
Loora

Good but a bit too small

3 Posted on 11 / 03 / 2013

Nice store with a variety of vegan/organic products but I couldn't find everything I was looking for. Some choice but not enough.

Pros: nice, clean
Cons: lack of choice
ajl902
ajl902

Fantastic Store, Fantastic Service!!

5 Posted on 10 / 16 / 2010

Marche Bleuet opened up in my neighbourhood last month and my husband and I (both Vegans) are thrilled that we don't need to go out of our way anymore for a great organic shop. We do the majority of our non-perishable groceries here while walking next door to the Atwater Market to get our Fresh Veg and Fruit. A TON of Vegan options and all at really great prices! Their Vegan cookies are a favorite at my work (for both vegs and non-vegs alike). A great find-all spot!

Pros: Knowledgeable staff, great selection, great prices

Dear Owner and Manager of Marche Bleuet: