Natural food store in Montreal south west. Vegan and vegetarian food, gluten free, organic produce, dairy, cosmetics, supplements, cleaning products, bulk foods. more-less
2733 Rue Notre Dame W (Atwater)
Montreal, Quebec H3J 1N9

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by ajl902

Good but a bit too small

Posted on 11 / 03 / 2013

Nice store with a variety of vegan/organic products but I couldn't find everything I was looking for. Some choice but not enough.

Pros: nice, clean
Cons: lack of choice

Fantastic Store, Fantastic Service!!

Posted on 10 / 16 / 2010

Marche Bleuet opened up in my neighbourhood last month and my husband and I (both Vegans) are thrilled that we don't need to go out of our way anymore for a great organic shop. We do the majority of our non-perishable groceries here while walking next door to the Atwater Market to get our Fresh Veg and Fruit. A TON of Vegan options and all at really great prices! Their Vegan cookies are a favorite at my work (for both vegs and non-vegs alike). A great find-all spot!

Pros: Knowledgeable staff, great selection, great prices

Dear Owner and Manager of Marche Bleuet: