Rincon and Las Marias Puerto Rico (2 locations). Oceanfront: penthouse studio, room, suite. Mountains: cabin, cottage single, suite. Beach house in Rincon/Anasco. Swimming/walking beach. Kayaks/snorkeling gear. Accessible surfing, horses, clubs. Mountains are private jungle retreat, hiking, waterfalls, birdwatching. Candlelight veg dinner service. more-less
HC01, 4428
Las Marias, Puerto Rico
787-509-0058, 939-286-3071

First Review by galleryfarm
butikiteas
butikiteas

Amazing Trip of a Lifetime!!!

Posted on 05 / 19 / 2014

This review was from our trip in 2011 but I figured I would post it here as well, since it is a great getaway for vegans (and it is sad to see no other reviews of this wonderful place):

My husband and I stayed in the cabin for 6 nights and chose their special luxury all inclusive option which includes served breakfast, lunch and a several course dinner for each day. I highly recommend choosing that option as it is really not all that much more money but was very much worth it. The breakfast view was spectacular and the dinner seating was very romantic. The food was unbelievably amazing. I’m trying to recreate several of their recipes since they were so good. We had a variety of food, some of the highlights for us were: coconut crusted tofu over noodles, fried green tomatoes with pepper jam, amazing soups, chocolate cake, tostados, breakfast buffet, sesame & walnut crusted tofu, and pizza. Margo was very accommodating with meals and packaged several breakfasts and lunches up for us when we went on day trips. Everyone at Maravilla was very friendly and helpful.

The location was amazing and very lush. I couldn’t have imagined a better view. It was exactly what we were looking for as we really wanted to feel like we were away from civilization. The cabin was much bigger than I expected and well maintained. I knocked one star off on “sleep quality” only because at night it was a bit humid (we stayed in July) and with no air condition it took us a day or two to get used to it. The only thing we regretted was doing so many daytrips as we only really had one day to explore the property. We highly recommend staying at Maravilla and look forward to going back some day.

Updated from previous review on Monday May 19, 2014

Pros: Gorgeous location, Amazing staff, Amazing food
Cons: No AC
galleryfarm
galleryfarm

Come and Visit our new Beachfront House!

Posted on 05 / 27 / 2012

Beachfront house available starting in August. Same great food, but on la playa!
and of course, the farm retreat, with cabin and cottage accommodations.

Dear Owner and Manager of Maravilla: