In street "Saint-Andre des Arts" there 2 or 3 nice places, where you can eat Vegan :) In my opinion "Quartier Latin" is the best part of Paris :)
I had a big Maoz Falafel (4,90 euros) and I really enjoyed it, I found the falafel very tasty, you can add in your "bread+falafel" whatever you want!! :)
For those you don't know what is Falafel I let here what is in the restaurant: "Falafel is a specialty of the Middle East- The falafel balls are made of mashed chickpeas, mixes with fresh vegetables and spices. The balls are subsequently fried in vegetable oil. The falafel is a vegetarian dish, nutritious and very healthy. enjoy your meal." :D
- The service was very fast
- There is a mug of water and you can ask for a glass (for free)
- The "frites" (french fries) are not so good like that..
- "Maoz Menu" is not worth it. (My cousin had it and is just the normal Maoz Falafel with aubergine (for instance) inside and the frites and the drink (I think)
- There are just 3 or 4 chairs and almost no place to eat inside... is more the kind of place that you buy the food and you go outside.
- no toilet
Cons: No place to sit / eat, no toilet