Part of international fast service falafel restaurant. Mostly vegan with vegan shawarma, BBQ, soup, falafel, pita, and unlimited salad/toppings bar. Drinks are fresh squeezed orange, carrot, apple juice. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Mediterranean, Fast food, Salad bar, Juice bar, Take-out, Middle Eastern
4601 N Lamar Blvd
Austin, Texas 78751
Now Open

Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri 10:00am-10:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Monkeytoes80

Awesome place to eat! Love it!

Posted on 05 / 11 / 2013

This was one of the first places I ate out at when becoming vegetarian (now I am Vegan but it still works here). The falafels are amazing as well as the little salad bar. I even had my birthday celebration there with friends that had never been and are not very vegan but they all loved it. They are a gluten free place as well! Staff is very friendly as well and they offer a punch card too!

Dear Owner and Manager of Maoz Vegetarian: