This was one of the first places I ate out at when becoming vegetarian (now I am Vegan but it still works here). The falafels are amazing as well as the little salad bar. I even had my birthday celebration there with friends that had never been and are not very vegan but they all loved it. They are a gluten free place as well! Staff is very friendly as well and they offer a punch card too!
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Austin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Maoz Vegetarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 1260 times since Jan 2013.