Local and organic fresh produce, artisan-baked bread, food, supplements and natural remedies, body & skin care, baby and household products. Previously located at Little London Walk, in 2013. more-less

First Review by ELyzab
eavesm
eavesm

Animal products sold here - not vegetarian

1 Posted on 09 / 20 / 2014

Last time I visited this shop I found they had tinned fish products and so it is not a vegetarian shop - not happy with that since I assume if on Happy Cow the establishments are at least vegetarian.

Cons: sell animal products, sell fish
ELyzab
ELyzab

very handy shop

3 Posted on 10 / 29 / 2012

I stopped in here to pick up some vegan essentials, having never been before. The shop boasts a mixture of healthy, organic and vegan products so you have to read labels. It also sells organic veg and has a tiny cafe (selling vegan and veggie sandwiches plus drinks). Service was friendly and they have a loyalty card, you get a stamp when you spend £10 and ten stamps give you £10 to spend in store.
I shall be visiting again as they had good lines of stock (Tofutti etc).

Pros: vegan, organic, friendly
Cons: read labels!

Dear Owner and Manager of Manuka Wholefoods: