Local and organic fresh produce, artisan-baked bread, food, supplements and natural remedies, body & skin care, baby and household products. Previously located at Little London Walk, in 2013. more-less
6 The Boardwalk, Northgate

vagrent
vagrent

Good local Shop

Posted on 11 / 30 / 2014

As for someone saying its a bad shop becasue it sold some animal product. Well I find that silly. I have only recently discovered this shop and I think it should be encouraged, not slated. There should be more shops like this. Chichester has little to no shops likes this. The other is holland and Barrett and if you look at who owns them you may think twice about shopping there. Fact is this is a great little local shop and I hope it stays.

Pros: Local, Alternative To Holland And Barrett
Cons: Couls Stock More Vegan Products
eavesm
eavesm

Animal products sold here - not vegetarian

Posted on 09 / 20 / 2014

Last time I visited this shop I found they had tinned fish products and so it is not a vegetarian shop - not happy with that since I assume if on Happy Cow the establishments are at least vegetarian.

Cons: sell animal products, sell fish
ELyzab
ELyzab

very handy shop

Posted on 10 / 29 / 2012

I stopped in here to pick up some vegan essentials, having never been before. The shop boasts a mixture of healthy, organic and vegan products so you have to read labels. It also sells organic veg and has a tiny cafe (selling vegan and veggie sandwiches plus drinks). Service was friendly and they have a loyalty card, you get a stamp when you spend £10 and ten stamps give you £10 to spend in store.
I shall be visiting again as they had good lines of stock (Tofutti etc).

Pros: vegan, organic, friendly
Cons: read labels!

Dear Owner and Manager of Manuka Wholefoods: