Mantra Indian Cuisine

Serves meat, veg options available. Indian chef, offers some vegetarian options. Extended list of vegetarian dishes available. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Take-out, Non-veg
Av Benavides 1761, San Antonio Miraflores
Lima, Peru 1234
511-95555457; 511-4450127

Open Mon-Thur 12:30pm-11pm, Fri-Sat 12:30pm-12am, Sun 12:30pm-5pm.

First Review by Kalyansingh
veganaperu
veganaperu

couldn't find the spot

1 Posted on 01 / 06 / 2010

we walked all over in the area and couldn't find the restaurant! It was really disappointing, especially considering that the area is not at all pedestrian-friendly. It is (supposedly) right by this giant mall and casino area... if someone can update their address/location, I'd definitely try this place again!

Cons: not an actual address
Kalyansingh
Kalyansingh

Excellent delivery service & food !

4 Posted on 11 / 21 / 2008

My family and I were very much homesick and wanted to find Indian food in Lima. One friend recommended Curry Treat service and I have to tell that Im totally happy with the quality of food, the punctuality and the service in general.Prices are moderate and even made dishes depending on our taste regarding spices. I have recommended them to some of my own friends as its the best Indian food I have eaten in a long time!.

Pros: Excellent quality, Punctuality, Friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Mantra Indian Cuisine: