Serves meat, veg options available. Health shop with a little cafe inside. more-less
Vegan-friendly, Western, Australian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Vege007

Vegan cooked breakie!! Small but TASTY & cheap!

4 Posted on 08 / 05 / 2014

Dining-in food and juice bar stops at 4 but they prepare all the left-over-food and a few juices in containers ready for takeaway until 6pm.

Dine inside or outside on the terrace.

Was happily surprised that they also have a store as well as the food option - as I went initially for the food but also had the chance to buy a couple of things which I needed.

Have rated the store separately on their store page.

Pros: Friendly staff, Vegan Choices!!, Great tasting food and juices

The hub of Fremantle

3 Posted on 11 / 15 / 2013

Great place to go with your non-vegetarian friends for lunch. It has a good variety but you must come early because once things have been sold the food is not refilled. Great salads and love the grocery section. Worth having a look, not sure if I would go back though. It is a lovely location but seating is limited. It is more suited for takeaway rather than dine-in.

Pros: Good value
Cons: Limited seating

Manna mia!

4 Posted on 07 / 05 / 2011

This place has been around for a while. I found it a useful place to pick up readymade meals, such as delish salads or pastries. They do have meat, however I have always had at least a couple of vegan options, and there are more vegetarian options as well. A bit expensive I found, but I don't mind paying a little more to get something more interesting.

Pros: Convenience, Range of stock, Friendly staff
Cons: Expensive, Could have more vegan options

Man oh Man its Manna

4 Posted on 08 / 07 / 2007

I just love this place, has a bohemian green vibe that Freo is known for. Here you can dine in or take away. The food is fresh and healthy, lots of salads available along with a variety of vegetarian dishes from lasagna, quiche, vegetarian patties, absolutley divine cakes and heavenly friands (choc orange my fave). You can also indulge in some Hare Krisna vege curry puffs or pasties. Here you can shop for whole foods, organic meat, fruit and veg, organic dairy products, and health products. I have only noticed one non veg product while i was there.......a tuna patty.

Pros: Selection of rawvegsalads, Eatnshop in the one spot, Healthy foods offered
Cons: More dine in space needed, Crowded at times

Dear Owner and Manager of Manna Wholefoods Cafe: