CLOSED: Manna Foods Health...

Store and cafe. Stocks vitamins, supplements, fresh organic produce and groceries. Cafe menu consists of mostly organic ingredients in sandwiches, salads, soups, juices. Take out or eat in. AUG 2013 REPORTED SHUT, PHONE NOT WORKING. Price: Moderate more-less
Organic, Take-out, Juice-bar

First Review by silic0nsilence
silic0nsilence
silic0nsilence

Decent meal.

4 Posted on 09 / 06 / 2009

Manna Foods is conveniently located in the heart of White Plains. The restaurant is inside of a health foods store, which is also convenient. I immediately noticed that the menu was very small, offering only 5 or 6 meals.

I dined in, having the vegetarian chili burrito. The burrito came with a side salad. The chili in the burrito was delicious, but the burrito was more of an enchilada. It was open, so you couldn't eat it with your hands, it had to be eaten with a fork and knife. The salad was nothing spectacular, but the dressing was very good. It was a "tofu mayo" dressing, which I didn't think would be that great, but it was absolutely delicious.

All in all, I left the restaurant not feeling full. The portions were pretty small and the entre only came with a side salad. My meal cost about $11 (with a bottle of water.) I felt this was a little pricey, I think 7 or 8 dollars would have been more fair.

Pros: Good Food, Outside Eating, Health food store onsite
Cons: Pricey, Small portions, Small Menu

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Manna Foods Health Foods: