A coffee shop serving vegan comfort food. Wi-fi. Price: Inexpensive more-less

Friendlyjj
Friendlyjj

a little delight!

Posted on 12 / 05 / 2014

This was such a fantastic treat. The food was exceptional. The service was wonderful. The price was beyond fair. Everything was cooked right in front of me! The environment offered a quiet and cozy atmosphere. The music was perfect. Everything, was perfect!

Highly recommend this wonderful little treat close to city center!

Pros: food, service, atmosphere
Cons: no restrooms
Vollmerp
Vollmerp

Delicious Kumpir

Posted on 10 / 22 / 2014

While passing through Wiesbaden I checked HappyCow for locations and decided to stop by. Food was good People were friendly. When back in town I will return here...
For Travelers: The street is pedestrians only...

Pros: Good food, Freshly prepared
Cons: none
MicheleVeganese
MicheleVeganese

Variety of good organic vegan meals and cakes

Posted on 11 / 17 / 2013

I am living in Wiesbaden City. Since Manik Veggie Cafe started business, I know a good place to go if I don't like to prepare a meal on my own. In the meanwhile I tasted most of the vegan meals and I can tell you: they are all very delicious. As I try to use organic stuff in my daily life, this also happens here for most of the ingredients. During my last visit I noticed that the menu has been extended to second page, so the variety now is really excellent. There are vegan Döner, Flammkuchen, Burgers and different vegetable arrangements.
The staff is really friendly. The chef asks for feedback and as a frequent client I know that he works on continuous improvement.
I also like the furnishing, especially the decent light games around the counter.

Pros: Good food, Organic, Friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Manik Veggie Cafe: