This vegetarian restaurant has many vegan and gluten free options. Open Tue-Sun. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Organic, Western
Via 20 Settembre 50
Pieve Di Cadore, Italy 32044

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by tifacrust

Vegetarian with vegan options and beautiful view

Posted on 08 / 12 / 2015

Vegetarian restaurant, with many vegan options (not indicated in the menu, I had to ask to the waitress who was very kind). They serve very simple meals, the starter I tried (a savoury pastry filled with olives and onion) was good, the dessert was ok but very very hard to finish; unfortunately the main dish (polpette con verdure) wasn't great. I mean, I ate it but for eating that I wouldn't go to a restaurant and pay 9 euros; furthermore the potatoes (the side) were reheated. I think that probably I had bad luck and chose the worst vegan options; my family ordered vegetarian dishes and they ate good. If you are in that zone give it a try. The place is very nice, with beautiful views to a lake, and the waitress was very kind.

Pros: Vegan and gluten free options, Waitress was kind, Beautiful view and nice place
Cons: Vegan options are not clearly indicated , Reheated potatoes

Dear Owner and Manager of Mangia La Foglia: