Indien bio vegetarien et vegetalien, le midi et le soir du lundi au samedi. Price: Moderate more-less
Indian

First Review by happysally
Kittybiscuit
Kittybiscuit

typical French Indian meal

3 Posted on 12 / 05 / 2013

I took the main meal (thali) with dessert. I thought the ideas were good, roti, rice, dhal, and 2 curries with tofu, but as I often find in France, it wasn't really an Indian flavour. Not a lot of spices. The coconut tart was nice and I really did like the dhal and roti.

Cons: lack of flavour
JonJon
JonJon

Healthy and good, but not crazy

3 Posted on 10 / 19 / 2013

This restaurant is one of the few vegetarian restaurants of Toulouse, and it offers good vegan choices. The food is totally organic and fresh, which is very appreciable. The place is quiet and the staff is friendly. I asked the chef if I can have a vegan indian dessert and he did it just for me. The rest of the lunch was good even if the food should have more taste with more spices. I tried the lunch but I think that the indian menu of the dinner could be more interesting in terms of flavour. In spite of that, it is good value for money.

Pros: vegan choices, friendly staff, organic
Cons: lack of spices and flavour
TracyU
TracyU

A set vegetarian menu, but excellent in every way!

5 Posted on 06 / 22 / 2012

We had a delicious meal, served in a lovely homely environment. We thought the portion sizes were perfect.

AlysonJayne
AlysonJayne

Nice food but nothing else was outstanding.

3 Posted on 11 / 11 / 2011

The food was tasty and wholesome, but the portions were a little bit too small, and there wasn't any choice (aside from the desserts). The ambiance wasn't very sophisticated, and the service was, well interesting.

Pros: Healthy, Bio, Good value
Cons: Dull ambiance, Lack of selection on menu, Waiter wasn't very professional.
estefinparis
estefinparis

Indian food - vegan options

4 Posted on 06 / 03 / 2011

Manger autrement serves tasty organic food and offers veganised options of their Indian cuisine. We visited on a Saturday night and it was packed, make sure to call ahead. Friendly service and reasonable prices.

hoppipolla
hoppipolla

mess differently:)

4 Posted on 04 / 03 / 2011

A small oasis of peace in a busy street. Food is really delicious and mostly vegan, however, the portion is quite small. You can see, that the chef is using his heart when preparing and serving the lunch :)
Updated from previous review on Monday March 28, 2011

Pros: friendly staff, ingredients in bio-quality
Cons: small portions
happysally
happysally

an awesome surprise

5 Posted on 02 / 17 / 2011

my husband was in toulouse for training and i joined him for a weekend. we are both 'mostly' vegans. manger autrement was great. it had a very simple menu, but it was all organic, wholegrain and vegan. we came away very impressed. the service was good as well.

Dear Owner and Manager of Manger Autrement: