My husband and I are new vegans and were in the area and decided to stop in. The owner was delightful and made us feel welcomed and comfortable. We really enjoyed our meals. I had the bowl of the day and my husband had the soup. Both were absolutely delicious. Recommend to all vegans in the area!!!Pros: Excellent Food, Great Value, Friendly Staff
if you want pure, real, vegan, and organic/local food this is your kind of place. We have been here over 10 times and are never disappointed. this place is still fairly new but the mother-daughter team does a great job and really care about the food they make. Theres a juice and smoothie menu thats standard every day but they offer only one soup and one bowl a day so if your going for food its good to check on their facebook page before you go incase you have food sensitivities. ive tried several soups including tomato(my fav), veggie medley, and chili. A typical bowl is something like brown rice, marinated kale, and a bean or lentil mixture, simple but real! they dont use any processed vegan stuff like some places. you will only find pure ingredients here which make this one of my favorite place to grab a quick lunch. they also have special dinners a few nights a week with limited seating where you reserve your spot ahead of time because its closed to the general public, you can make reservations on facebook :)Pros: organic/local/pure, good location with ample parking, friendly service
Cons: limited inside seating
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Newburyport Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Mandarava closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 1591 times since Jan 2013.