Having visited 5 other restaurants in Saigon it is the one I would like to visit on my last day. It has a vast selection to choose from, and its good to know that the sauces they give you are safe. Nice atmosphere.
The building and atmosphere are amazing. The food not so much. Of the 5 dishes ordered, one of which was inedible; there was not a lot of excitement. The food was very bland and rather boring. The curry had no curry flavour at all and I have eaten many curries in Vietnam. If they sort out their menu with some tasty dishes they would be on a winner.
Also their waiters and waitresses were more interested in messing about pulling each others hair and throwing things at each other.
Only deserves one cow as it stands now (Dec 2011)Pros: Art work, Style
Cons: Food, Wait Staff
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Ho Chi Minh City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Mandala closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 161 times since Jan 2013.