This restaurant offers a set meal with choices plus salad bar at lunchtimes, a la carte in the evenings. Varied menu, vegan options, changes regularly, reservations not required but can get very busy so may be advisable to book. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, International, Salad bar, Beer/Wine
Calle de Federico Balart, 1-3 (Calle salon)
Murcia, Spain 30004

Open Mon-Sat lunch, Fri-Sat evenings, closed Sun.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by glennbooty

Superb vegan/vegetarian!

5 Posted on 05 / 11 / 2013

This is a divine place in the heart of this beautiful historic city. Our visit (first but certainly not last!) was a saturday lunchtime. The restaurant opens at 1.30 and is full in half an hour. The Menu del Dia is a large buffet style salad and three course with three options for each course plus water, coffee and bread. Superb food in a lovely clean, friendly restaurant. Highly recommended. Check website for evening opening times. Alcohol served.

Pros: Food, Service, Price
Cons: Gets busy!

Vegetarian for all

4 Posted on 01 / 27 / 2013

We found a large restaurant with a lot of people. We questioned why to the waiter and he said it is frequented by non-veg people for healthy reasons or simply for changing. Light and spacious room. Vegan options and large rations. Good price and quick service. No easy for car parking.

Pros: Qualuty of food
Cons: Parking

Lovely bread

4 Posted on 06 / 24 / 2012

One month ago There was a music festival in Murcia and I went there for lunch and again for dinner. I enjoyed both meals, more the dinner, that was a la carte or menu (indian salad -not very nice-, seafood dumplings -lovely- and nuts burguers -a bit spicy, very nice-; we were in a hurry, so we shared one menu between two, with one apple and carrot juice and dessert, and it was 8€ each one). For lunch you have free salad bar, and including dessert and coffee was just 11€. My lentil lasagne was not the best I've eaten, but was good enough. At dinner I asked for bread and I took it in my bag, because it's lovely!

Pros: Food, Bread, Juices
Cons: Big place, Not romantic

Great food, excellent value

5 Posted on 02 / 11 / 2012

Returned once again to Mana and as always had a great meal. Just as well we booked as nearly all the tables were reserved and by the time we left there were several people queuing for tables. As it was lunchtime we had the menu del dia, 4 courses plus bread, water and coffee/tea for 11 euros, plenty of choices, vegan and veggie. Evening a la carte menu also excellent, just a little more expensive but still very good value. Can't wait to go back.

Pros: varied choices , excellent value, plentiful salad bar

Dear Owner and Manager of Mana: