Mantang Fu Vegetarian

Offers traditional vegetarian noodle and rice dishes, soups, and mock-meat dishes. Menu is in Chinese on the wall and also has a picture menu. Wait staff speaks only Chinese. Nice environment. Located on metro line 12 at Ningguo Road station, left at Exit 2. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Chinese

PaulineChiangMai
PaulineChiangMai

Great little place!

5 Posted on 04 / 13 / 2014

I had someone write for me the Address in Chinese. I don’t think we would have found it without it. Sorry that I cannot copy the address as I don’t write (or speak) Chinese. Getting there, take subway line # 12. Get off at Ningguo Rd and take exit #2 from the subway station. The info we had stated that it is located within a hotel. We didn’t see any hotel.
This is a tiny restaurant, plastic tables, crowded, clearly very popular with locals. They have a menu with pictures. No English. The selection was very large, and everything we had was truly wonderful. It was so good that we went there twice, although it meant a special trip. Inexpensive.

Pros: excellent food, good value, friendly staff and atmosphere
Cons: No address in Chinese
  • Tianci Tianci

Pauline: Thank you for the excellent instructions on finding this little place. I have submitted a request to update the information, including the Chinese so others may locate it without the problems you did! I also added a couple of pictures to help folks in the future. We did not get a chance to eat there, but did talk to the staff and reviewed the menu. We will definitely return there soon!

Dear Owner and Manager of Mantang Fu Vegetarian: