Chinese name 萬寶素食館. Some people ball it 'Man Po,' their business card says 'Man Bo'. Popular old diner style restaurant open since the 1970's. Many customers eat here almost daily rather than cooking for themselves. Simple take away dim-sum counter at street level. Seating for 100+ on 2 floors. Regular customers will get priority for ordering & seating choices. Limited English menu. No frills. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Chinese, Fast food, Take-out, Delivery
G-3/F, 67 Waterloo Road, MongKok / Ho Man Tin (btwn Peace Avenue & Victory Avenue)
Kowloon, Hong Kong
+852-27142151

Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm

First Review by JohnnySensible
Stevie
Stevie

Man Bo Vegetarian, Hong Kong

4 Posted on 09 / 14 / 2014

I ate here as part of a group sharing dishes. No complaints, service, setting, tastiness, value for money were all OK. I'd have no issues eating here again although if I wasn't in the area I wouldn't have a particular reason to make a trip to go back here, it's similar to a bunch of other all vego places dotted around HK.

Pros: Vegan friendly, Tasty food
JohnnySensible
JohnnySensible
  • herbivore

Simple, simple, simple

3 Posted on 04 / 15 / 2010

A place which has a very loyal local customer base.

Not visited by many foreigners.

Some of my Chinese friends have lunch here 2 / 3 / 4 times a week.

Some great veggy rich dishes.

A lot of 'mock meat' also.

Expect faded wallpaper - worn carpets - 30+ year old plates & bowls.

I go whenever friends invite me!

Not famous for fast service!

Dear Owner and Manager of Man Bo Vegetarian: