CLOSED: Mama Q's Kitchen

Serves small selection of vegan Vietnamese dishes every Tuesday night at the Farmer's Market. JULY 2014 REPORTED SHUT, FB PAGE INACTIVE. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Vietnamese
125 Central Ave (E 2nd St)
Whitefish, Montana 59927
406-862-2428

Open Tue.

First Review by Petesternz
Petesternz
Petesternz

Delicious surprise!

Posted on 03 / 29 / 2013

Was walking around Whitefish praying to find anything vegan when I stumbled upon a sign full of vegan items. This place is located in the Palace Bar, and it is not where you'd assume to find a vietnamese vegan lunch. But it was. In the front corner of the bar, Mama Q's cooks up some awesome vegan pho. That was all I tried. It was $6, and it was as good as any vegan pho I've ever had. Don't miss if you're anywhere close to Whitefish MT!

Pros: Friendly staff
Cons: Bar a bit dingy
  • windysgarden windysgarden

Thank you for sharing this. I will be traveling again to Whitefish this summer and was completely bummed that the Green Tea House had folded. I'll have to give this spot a try.

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Mama Q's Kitchen: