Serves meat, veg options available. Breakfast and lunch food place offering burgers, salads, sandwiches, hummus, falafel, house-made salsa, vegan soups, and wraps. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, American, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Blissfully Shanel
AbbyOBrien
AbbyOBrien

Great for a vegan lunch, NOT breakfast!

Posted on 07 / 24 / 2014

I went here for breakfast and the only vegan food items were oatmeal and fruit. The lunch menu looked promising, though. For a vegan breakfast I would reccommend the Greenhouse in Ocean City.

Pros: Good lunch menu
Cons: Mostly non-vegan breakfast menu
benonijump
benonijump

Not Just For Vegetarians! Refreshing Find!

Posted on 09 / 23 / 2013

We went to Malia's for a late lunch/early dinner. I admit to being hesitant as we needed to satisfy a 10yr old and two 14yr olds. Well, Malia's can cater to kids as well as adults and all of us ended up full with food to take home that was scarfed up by lunch the next day. The food was hearty and tasty--all of it done well without being too fancy and jacking up the cost. The service was very friendly, though since we were there close to closing we were the only customers at the time. I can see a place like this getting busy for breakfast or the height of the lunch hour. We had the hot dog, peanut butter sandwich (which had much more than just peanut butter) on whole grain bread, BLT, tomato & mozzarella salad, veggie burger on pita w/ sprouts and avocado, awesome onion rings, and tomato soup. I was most impressed that everything was done well without being expensive. Portions were substantial without being over the top. CHECK OUT THE PHOTOS we posted. Will make a point to go to Malia's again when in Ocean City!

Pros: Hearty, tasty , Pleasant atmosphere, Close to beach
Blissfully Shanel
Blissfully Shanel

Excellent~

Posted on 08 / 18 / 2012

My partner and I are here at Ocean City for the weekend and being vegetarians its kind of hard to find something vegetarian to eat. We came across this place of course using Happy Cow and we loved it! We had the vegetarian Fajitas for our meal along with the Bread & Hummus as our appetizer. Everything was awesome and we will definitely be returning :)

Pros: quick, yummy

Dear Owner and Manager of Malia's Cafe: