Serves meat, veg options available. Opened early 2013, this Thai food place marks the vegetarian dishes. Offers tofu and Quorn chicken (ask) as protein choices. Has wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg
2939 17th Ave
Longmont, Colorado 80503
303-485-6000

Open Mon-Fri 11am-3pm, Sat 12-3pm, 5-9pm.

First Review by DougMcCallum
sufirehorse
sufirehorse

Wonderful with Many Choices

4 Posted on 08 / 04 / 2014

Vegetarian and Vegan friendly! As a vegetarian I often have very limited choices if any at restaurants so it was wonderful to go to Malee Thai and have most of the menu to choose from. The food is fresh and flavorful. Come early at dinner time to enjoy wonderfully tasty, fresh spring rolls for your appetizer. They cook the vegetables just right so they are cooked but crunchy and they do a really nice job on the tofu too which is important since it's disgusting if cooked badly. I've had several entrees and liked them all. This is the best place to eat healthy, fresh vegetarian or vegan food when you want a night out.
Updated from previous review on Friday August 01, 2014

Pros: Many Veg. & Vegan options, Very Tasty, Affordable
Cons: Very small so it can fill up , This site won't let me give it 5 stars!
The_Loneliest_Monk
The_Loneliest_Monk

Outstanding

4 Posted on 03 / 09 / 2013

The service and food are both outstanding. I really enjoyed the atmosphere of the small building and the staff was very welcoming and friendly. When ordering my food, they asked if I was vegan and then marked it down on the ticket. I felt totally comfortable ordering and will certainly go there again.

Pros: Delicious, Friendly, Vegan items clearly indicated
Cons: Location (out of the way for most)
DougMcCallum
DougMcCallum

Good Thai option for Longmont Vegans

4 Posted on 03 / 02 / 2013

Malee is a small restaurant (6 tables) that appears to do mainly take out service. We went tonight and were pleased. The menu clearly marks which items are vegetarian and which of those can be vegan. They do have non-vegetarian versions of most items as well. You do need to let your server know if you are vegan.

We'll definitely go back and likely will do take out as well. I'll update the review if necessary on a subsequent visit.

Pros: food was good (but not exceptional), generously sized portions, staff was friendly
Cons: slow dine in service (impacted by takeou

Dear Owner and Manager of Malee Thai: