Makanan Sayuran Sentosa

聖淘沙素食馆 serves noodle and rice items. Closes 1st & 15th lunar month. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Malaysian
Lot 28 & 30, Jalan Rosmerah 3/2, Taman Johor Jaya, Sabah
Johor Bahru, Malaysia 81100
Now Open

Mon-Sun 8:00am-9:30pm

First Review by chinwanqing

Nice food with variety of choices

Posted on 11 / 01 / 2010

I am not sure about the branch in City Square, but the one in Johor Jaya is worth recommending. If I am having dinner (ordering dishes) with a bunch of friends or family members, this is the place that we will always patronise. What I like about this place is the variety of choices offered. Plus, the price is quite reasonable. Also, it is open even at 3-5pm, as most restaurants will be closed (rest time) at that time. As for the food, it can be considered in my top 5 list and my younger brother loves the food there. Come try it!

Pros: good food, many choices, reasonable price

Dear Owner and Manager of Makanan Sayuran Sentosa: