Serves meat, veg options available. Coffeehouse, has conventional meat fare but also vegan choices including a mango tempeh wrap, hummus plate, a veggie hummus wrap, vegan desserts as well as non-dairy milk for smoothies and coffee. Always adding new sandwiches. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Take-out, Non-veg
113 W Michigan Ave
Marshall, Michigan 49068
269-830-6944

Open Mon-Thur 6:30am-8:30pm, Fri-Sat 6:30am 9pm.

• Cash only

First Review by vegan4lyfe
AnnMarieCosta
AnnMarieCosta

Great Coffee and Love the Tempeh Wrap

4 Posted on 12 / 09 / 2012

We live north of Detroit, but when ever we are in town we always stop in at Main Street Beanery. The atmosphere is warm and inviting and the coffee and food are great. I love that they offer vegetarian and vegan items on their menu as well as meat items like a turkey avocado wrap. My personal favorite is the tempeh wrap. Well worth stopping in for a yummy muffin or scone and coffee or specialty drink if you don't have time for lunch.

Pros: excellent food, free internet service, very friendly staff
vegan4lyfe
vegan4lyfe

Cosy Coffee Shop

4 Posted on 09 / 13 / 2012

My family and I had hummus wraps and soy chai lattes. OMGoodness! It was so filling and yummy! It's so hard to find a place in my little corner of Michigan with vegan options and this was a welcoming cafe. I will definitely visit them again when I'm in the area again!
Updated from previous review on Wednesday September 12, 2012

Pros: Large Portions, Attentive Staff, Excellent Food
Cons: Small seating area, Only one vegan dessert

Dear Owner and Manager of Main Street Beanery: