Fresh juice and smoothies bar, opened since mid-April 2012. Has a refrigerated case with grab-n-go beverages and prepared food (salads, raw burger) as well as a small shelf stocking packaged snacks and energy bars. Free wi-fi. Open daily. more-less

First Review by Chia
vtraveller
vtraveller

Summer squeezes

4 Posted on 05 / 24 / 2012

Stopped in here today and got a Summertime Green which is made with green apple, cucumber, kale, celery, pear, lime, and mint. It was very satisfying and a nice mix for a hot day. It's listed with "Ginger boost optional" and while it may go well with that, I was discouraged to hear there's an additional charge for it, especially since the 16oz drink is already $6.50. They have numerous boosts you can add in, which by far exceed other juice place choices I've seen. Seems to be all about the up-sell. If you aren't concerned about the cost, this could be a great daily stop if you're in the area.
Unlike the previous reviewer, when I stopped in all the food was vegetarian, and when I asked they said they never have anything non-veg.
Updated from previous review on Thursday May 24, 2012

Pros: Great mixes, Nice space
Cons: extra costs
Chia
Chia

Good range of juices and snacks

4 Posted on 04 / 25 / 2012

This place had just opened up this month, April 2012, on a busy section of Main Street alongside other shops and restaurants. Here's my Main Squeeze review.

It's a little juice bar with several counter seating inside. I stopped in to grab a juice and ended getting some other food stuff as well: a ready made raw falafel burger from the refrigerated case, and a couple packaged kale chips.

It's not all veg as I saw a turkey sandwich in the grab-n-go fridge alongside some salads. A staff told me that the owner also owns the coffee shop behind One Life health food shop and Joe's Diner (also on Main Street).

Dear Owner and Manager of Main Squeeze: