Well-stocked natural food co-op market with deli and organic salad bar. Stocks fresh organic produce, bulk food, household cleaning and personal care products, and more. Seating outside. more-less
Now Open

Mon-Sat 8:00am-8:00pm, Sun 10:00am-6:00pm

First Review by mavgirl7
Dragonfrye
Dragonfrye

great selection

Posted on 09 / 18 / 2015

This small market downtown has a surprisingly large variety with many unique, hard to find items. A little pricey

Petesternz
Petesternz

Nothing to get excited about

Posted on 06 / 15 / 2015

I have travelled pretty extensively throughout the US, and I'll be as blunt as possible here. As far as a vegan friendly coop goes, this was one of the least exciting places I've been anywhere. Nothing out of the ordinary; pretty sparse selection. I found more useful things at the Safeway. I would not go back. This is very meat heavy.

mavgirl7
mavgirl7

Main Market Co-op Spokane, WA

Posted on 04 / 22 / 2014

I recently discovered a fantastic Co-op in downtown Spokane, WA. There is an organic salad bar with soup and also an amazing deli that has a variety of vegetarian & vegan options which were delicious. Also, I enjoyed the desserts made from scratch! It was a nice sunny day so I enjoyed my lunch in the outdoor seating area. Main Market is in downtown Spokane on Main Avenue not far from I-90 highway so very easy to find. Every employee that I spoke with was very helpful & friendly. This is a family friendly place. I will definitely be a regular customer!

Pros: Very friendly staff!, Delicious vegetarian & vegan selections, Nice vibe!

Dear Owner and Manager of Main Market Co-op: