Maia Papaya

Coffee house serving veggie wraps, smoothies, baked goods, breakfast sandwiches, and drinks. Uses egg and dairy with limited vegan food. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Ovo, Organic, American

First Review by CarolR
jaime
jaime

lucky find

3 Posted on 09 / 14 / 2009

We stumbled upon this place on a road trip. We had delicious vegan vegetable soup made with local veggies and some excellent coffee with Vermont-made soy milk. Other options were granola with soy milk and hummus wraps. Cute place to stop for breakfast or lunch if you're in the area.

CarolR
CarolR

Delicious

5 Posted on 07 / 21 / 2009

We go out of our way always to stop at this cafe. The coffee and scones are the best I've ever had. The wraps, salads and quiches are amazing, I don't have to ask what the quiche of the day is, as I know whatever it is, it's going to be fresh and delicious. This is my favorite cafe ever!!! Great place to just sit and have coffee, plenty of books strewn around to read or can sit outside when sunny.

Pros: Healthy, Tasty, Good Value

Dear Owner and Manager of Maia Papaya: