Maharajare

Serves meat, veg options available. Indian food restaurant in a nice location. As with typical Indian menus, there are several veg dishes offered. Vegans please inquire and inform HappyCow. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

Pamina
Pamina

Good Indian food

4 Posted on 10 / 27 / 2013

This is a nice Indian restaurant in a quiet lane in the city centre of Liège. My French is not that good, so I had a look at the menu online before I went there and translated the components of the meals. This would not have been necessary, though, because the staff spoke very good English. The food was good, I have had better Indian meals, but definitely worse ones, too!
As there are not many vegan options in Liege, I recommend going here if you stay in the city for a little longer and feel like a change.

Pros: English spoken, Good food, Friendly service
Cons: Serves meat, Menu only in French
Randallcoach
Randallcoach

A fine Indian Restaurant - Vegan Friendly

4 Posted on 07 / 26 / 2013

Have had a hard time finding vegan food in Liege. The chef at this restaurant was very personable, spoke English well, and made Vegan food for me and food without garlic and tomatoes for my friend who is allergic to those items. The food was several steps above the usual Indian food, beautiful ambiance, super clean. Highly recommended.

Pros: Good food, vegan friendly, English speaking
Cons: Can't think of any

Dear Owner and Manager of Maharajare: