Maharaja Quality Sweets and...

Indian vegetarian food and lots of sweets. Coffee shop atmosphere, no smoking. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Indian, Fast food, Take-out

vegan_ryan
vegan_ryan

Intense and somewhat confusing

Posted on 10 / 23 / 2014

Maybe stopping here for the first time at lunch time was a mistake. As an outsider, it was clear that everyone but me knew what they were doing. I was trying to look at the items for sale and couldn't figure out what was/wasn't vegan. There were no signs. I tried asking a few questions, but it was obvious that I was delaying nearly a dozen people in line behind me, so I got frustrated and left without purchasing anything.

I really wish I'd had time or could go back later when there's not such a line. The lunch service seems great, but I was really trying to look at all of the sweets for sale. It looks amazing!

Cons: No signs for what's vegan

Dear Owner and Manager of Maharaja Quality Sweets and Snacks: