Serves meat, veg options available. Indian food restaurant with a meat-based menu but does offer over 15 choices in vegetable curries and dishes. Vegans to specify. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Take-out, Non-veg
610 SE 10th Ave
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123
503-214-4858

Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-2:30pm, 5-9:30pm.

First Review by kimhester
kiralik
kiralik

Consistently Delicious

4 Posted on 04 / 28 / 2014

This is my favorite Indian restaurant in the area. They have a large selection of vegetarian curries that are reliably delicious. I usually get the food to-go, as you get big proportions, and because the atmosphere and decor is not the best. I can get at 2-3 meals of of one to-go order, so it is a great deal as well. My favorite dishes are the Navaratam Korma and the Palak Paneer.

Pros: Great Food, Big portions, Friendly service
Cons: Decor, Location
VintageVariety
VintageVariety

1 Posted on 04 / 28 / 2014

They MICROWAVED leftover lunch buffet and served it to us at dinner prices. I know it was microwaved because you can tell when something fried is microwaved, and you can tell when naan bread is microwaved. That is so uncool.

Pros: small family joint
Cons: microwaved food, microwaved food, microwaved food
kimhester
kimhester

A disappointment

1 Posted on 04 / 21 / 2013

I have dined at the restaurant only once so am not in the position to make the best of judgments, but when I did dine there both the food and the service were substandard.

Cons: Disappointing food, Service unsatisfactory

Dear Owner and Manager of Maharaja: