Serves meat, veg options available. Pizza cafe and bar offering a gluten-free pizza and has vegan cheese, including the veg-undairy pizza. Pizza is made to order right in front of you and can be ordered either per slice or per pizza. The bar also sells vegan cupcakes, and some sides including cheesy garlic bread can be made vegan. Shows wrestling re-runs and is also a gig venue. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

AleVIruka
AleVIruka

Frozen is the word!

Posted on 12 / 15 / 2015

What to say? Frozen pizzas dough, frozen onions?????-Really?- frozen spinach, frozen peppers and NO side SALAD???????
Nice friendly staff but I had two slices of pizza then went off to Tesco to buy some fruit and veg.

Pros: Peanut butter filled pretzels
Cons: Frozen vegetables
Cathwaff
Cathwaff

MY FIRST EVER VEGAN PIZZA?!

Posted on 04 / 24 / 2015

When i went to visit my friend at Uni & she told me about this pizza bar which plays punk gigs & sells vegan pizza, I was so siked. So we took a trip & i ordered the veg-undairy pizza and it was amazing, the cheese was so good that i had to check with the girl at the bar if this was actually vegan cheese, haha. but yeah, anyway really cool place, I also love how it's decorated with an 80s theme! Will definitely pay anther visit when i'm back in liverpool

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Good music taste, Awesome 80s vintage theme
Cons: Sells meat & dairy, Needs bigger slices of pizza
vomitheartbabydoll
vomitheartbabydoll

Vegan Pizza

Posted on 03 / 13 / 2015

The first vegan pizza I ever tasted was from Maguire's - my boyfriends band happened to be playing a show there and we were happy to see a varied selection of vegan options on the menu! We all had variations of the vegan meat feast, and no other I have tried since can compare to this (a nicer type of fake cheese than standard seemed to have been used). While this venue does sell meat and dairy, the pizzas are made fresh in front of you and there's a nice assortment of cocktails, and live music of an evening.

Pros: Multiple vegan options!, Friendly Staff, Nice Atmosphere
Cons: Also sell meat & dairy

Delipie
Delipie

Good choice

Posted on 02 / 16 / 2015

So much choice for vegans and vegetarians, with a good selection of toppings too including falafel, and all sorts of 'fake meat.' Bacon, chicken chorizo, ect so good.

Stevie
Stevie

Maguire's, Liverpool

Posted on 01 / 18 / 2015

I'm a little surprised to Maguire's listed on happycow. I well recall that they do a vegan cheese pizza but as the other reviewer alluded to, there's a lot of meat on the menu. It's over a year since I've been though so others are better placed to comment on that than me.

It was nice to get a vegan cheese pizza but if reviewed clinically on the quality of the pizza rather than against there being no other vegan cheese pizza around to choose from, the pizza was OK but nothing great.

There's live music in the backroom. I could barely have a conversation due to the volume of the music. It's very much a dress down & unpretentious vibe.

Pros: vegan friendly
Cons: not 100% vego
Rio93
Rio93

Love this place!

Posted on 07 / 31 / 2014

Even though meat is served here, I just love it when vegan food sneaks up in the places you'd least expect! The pizzas are really good and almost all of the vegetarian menu can be made vegan with dairy free cheese. Everything is so tasty, such a nice place to go for a real vegan treat. The staff are lovely too with a few veggies and vegans working there. Great place, Thumbs up!

Pros: Vegan Cheese, Veggie options shown above meat options, lovely staff
Cons: Serves meat, dairy

Dear Owner and Manager of Maguire's Pizza Bar: