Serves meat, veg options available. A lunch food place. Has veggie sandwiches and vegan soup, yeast free and organic breads. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by dbowland
Hydrargyrum
Hydrargyrum

Small portions aren't satisfying

2 Posted on 03 / 25 / 2008

I'm a small person and I don't eat a lot of food in one sitting. Still, when paying over $6 for a sandwich, I expect it to be a $6 sandwich. A meal between two slices of bread! It was a yummy sandwich, but they were very conservative with the toppings, and I was still quite hungry after I finished it.

Pros: Tasty
Cons: Small portions, Poor value
dbowland
dbowland

Nice veggies sandwiches and vegan soup

4 Posted on 02 / 28 / 2008

The veggie sandwiches can be humous or tempeh and they are awesome. i asked for tons of fresh veggies on it and got it! Great organic bread and yeast-free kamut/spelt bread which is often hard to find. Vegan soup every day. Unfortunately they don't have vegan breakfast items like a tofu scrambler, but i can dream! Check it out. It's worth it.

Pros: lots of veggies, yeast-free, vegan soup
Cons: dead cow in the house, no vegan breakfast

Dear Owner and Manager of Maggie's Eatery: