No storefront; its retail location at 1830 W 25th St had shut down in July 2013. Vegan baker offering custom orders - call. more-less
Cleveland area
Cleveland, Ohio 44113
216-245-8535

First Review by fonis
CaliMiles
CaliMiles

Giant Cookies & Cupcakes!

Posted on 12 / 30 / 2012

My fiance and I were getting some veggie burritos from Ohio City Burrito when we stumbled upon Maggie's for the first time. I can't tell you how excited I was to see a chalkboard sign on the sidewalk that said 'Vegan Bakery'! Maggie herself showed us a selection of giant vegan cupcakes and cookies that did not disapoint. We stop in for cookies and cupcakes whenever we're in the area and Maggie is always there greeting us with a smile. Since moving downtown, we were thrilled to see her cupcakes are also available at Constantino's Market on W9th St.

Pros: friendly staff, excellent food
fonis
fonis

Great cookies!

Posted on 07 / 27 / 2012

Went there a few weeks back (July 2012). She (Maggie) was very nice and sweet and the place was very down-to-earth (just a counter with an open kitchen). The cookies were *amazing*. I can't remember the name of mine, but it was full of oats, some vegan chocolate, and other things. You could tell they were fresh from that morning and very tasty. I would definitely go back next time I'm around Ohio City.

Pros: Excellent Food, Friendly, Delicious

Dear Owner and Manager of Maggie's Vegan Bakery: