Serves meat, veg options available. Ethiopian food restaurant in the city center offering some vegetable and lentil dishes. Be sure to say you want the meat-free version. Eat your food with injera bread. Price: Moderate more-less
Ethiopian, African, Non-veg

First Review by Ladan

very nice staff

4 Posted on 06 / 24 / 2014

I love the ethiopian vegan food - especially the spices.
Only one vegan plate, but it's very good

Pros: very nice staff, fresh cooked food
Cons: no desserts, only ice

Different experience

2 Posted on 05 / 04 / 2014

This place was cool. The staff was really friendly, the environment was warm. I was there just once. Their Spinat dish with Injera bread was good.

You can have a good & cheap meal at Ma'ed Ethiopian Restaurant.

Pros: Friendly Staff
Cons: More vegan options would be appreciated
  • Ladan Ladan

I would edit my review soon :)
    I think it is important that you give a neutral review som HappyCow ambassador in Copenhagen. Because we all have different taste of food. We were a vegearian & vegan group,16 persons that we ate there. Most of them like the food, but not me, the bread is not my taste and nor the food (Just their spinat dishes was ok)
    And another reason I gave them just to star was there is not many vegan dishes on their menu.
    I don't think I will eat at the restaurant again.

• alx alx

May i ask why you only gave them two stars? It doesn't sound like you disapprove that much in your review.
    /Alex