Natural food restaurant. Includes vegetarian maniçoba, naturalist vatapá, etc. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Paraense, Brazilian, Juice bar, Buffet, Take-out, Delivery
Rua Manoel Barata, 889 (Presidente Vargas)
Belem, Brazil

Open Mon-Sat 11:30am-3pm, closed Sun.

First Review by imogenmichel
choogirl
choogirl

Awesome

5 Posted on 08 / 26 / 2013

I ended up spending about 5 days in Belem and every day I went here cos it was so good. The menu varies each day and it is awesome. The desserts are also delicious and the empanadas are the best I have had in South America (I've tried a lot). You want want to eat anywhere else in town after you go here.

The map is wrong though. It's on the other side of Pres. Varga. You will see it.

Pros: All vegan, Menu changes daily, Green smoothies
Cons: A bit expensive but worth it
imogenmichel
imogenmichel

The best option for eating well in Belém

5 Posted on 08 / 14 / 2013

Whilst I was in Belém, I came here every day that this restaurant was open for lunch. The food is delicious, everything is vegan, and the price is very reasonable. There is always a delicious selection of dishes on the buffet, the juices are good and the desserts were just incredible. I highly recommend eating here if you're in Belém, especially as there aren't many other good places for vegans to eat in the city.

Pros: Great food, all vegan, delicious dessert, Reasonable prices, Friendly and helpful staff
Cons: Closed on Sundays

Dear Owner and Manager of Mae Natureza: