Mae Natureza - maybe closed

Natural food restaurant. Includes vegetarian maniçoba, naturalist vatapá, etc. NOTE: AUG 2015 reported might have changed to a different restaurant - please verify and let happycow know! Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Buffet, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Paraense, Brazilian
Rua Manoel Barata, 889 (Presidente Vargas)
Belem, Brazil

Mon-Sat 11:30am-3:00pm

First Review by imogenmichel

Posted on 08 / 26 / 2013

I ended up spending about 5 days in Belem and every day I went here cos it was so good. The menu varies each day and it is awesome. The desserts are also delicious and the empanadas are the best I have had in South America (I've tried a lot). You want want to eat anywhere else in town after you go here.

The map is wrong though. It's on the other side of Pres. Varga. You will see it.

Pros: All vegan, Menu changes daily, Green smoothies
Cons: A bit expensive but worth it

The best option for eating well in Belém

Posted on 08 / 14 / 2013

Whilst I was in Belém, I came here every day that this restaurant was open for lunch. The food is delicious, everything is vegan, and the price is very reasonable. There is always a delicious selection of dishes on the buffet, the juices are good and the desserts were just incredible. I highly recommend eating here if you're in Belém, especially as there aren't many other good places for vegans to eat in the city.

Pros: Great food, all vegan, delicious dessert, Reasonable prices, Friendly and helpful staff
Cons: Closed on Sundays

Dear Owner and Manager of Mae Natureza - maybe closed: