Vegetarian South Indian restaurant. Closed Tuesday. Price: Moderate more-less
Indian, Kosher
1627 Hillside Ave (New Hyde Park Rd)
New Hyde Park, New York 11040
516-326-8900

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by stever
rmark25
rmark25

When in the neighborhood,,,

Posted on 07 / 25 / 2010

My experience of this restaurant was by calling in an order for take-out. The friendly staff was happy I told them that I found out about them from this web-site. Although, I did do take-out, they told me that on week ends they have a buffet. I will have to try it sometime. This area of Queens and Nassau (Long Island) has it's share of Indian restaurants of many varieties and I found the food delicious and worth the trip.

Pros: Food, friendly staff
stever
stever

Good Food at a reasonable price

Posted on 05 / 26 / 2010

We have eaten there at least 5 times in the last few months. The food was consistently good and the menu was quite varied. They have a buffet a couple of times a week; the food was good but we found the same items every time.
highly recommended!