My experience of this restaurant was by calling in an order for take-out. The friendly staff was happy I told them that I found out about them from this web-site. Although, I did do take-out, they told me that on week ends they have a buffet. I will have to try it sometime. This area of Queens and Nassau (Long Island) has it's share of Indian restaurants of many varieties and I found the food delicious and worth the trip.Pros: Food, friendly staff
We have eaten there at least 5 times in the last few months. The food was consistently good and the menu was quite varied. They have a buffet a couple of times a week; the food was good but we found the same items every time.
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to New Hyde Park Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Madras Woodlands closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 837 times since Jan 2013.