My staple as a student in Ann Arbor. EVERYTHING is awesome! Lunch buffet is spectacular, and the service was always great. Not just traditional indian options too. They serves things I haven't found other places. The dosa's are huge and really good.
This place has fantastic Indian food with several vegan options. I have been to pretty much every Indian restaurant in AA, and this is def. the best for vegetarians. The people at Madras Masala are always eager to omit any animal products in the dishes that normally include them. Also, this restaurant incorporates tofu into several of their dishes, which is very unique for Indian places. The wait-staff are all extremely nice and the atmosphere is friendly. Definitely worth trying...you will most likely be hooked!
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Ann Arbor Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Madras Masala closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 776 times since Jan 2013.