Serves meat, veg options available. Potatoes eatery. Has several lacto-veg choices and a few vegan ones. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Western, Fast food, Non-veg

First Review by Gobbledock
blinki
blinki

Best Breakfast

4 Posted on 12 / 04 / 2013

Vegan breakfast is really good. The flavours are so well put together, it's different from what you'd get anywhere else and very well presented- there's just obviously some real thought gone into it.

As a vegan, I'm not sure I'd go there for anything else though for vegetarians it's better.

Tas2ha
Tas2ha

Great potatoes

4 Posted on 04 / 30 / 2013

Loved the potato stack. A few vegetarian options. Coffee was alright

Pros: great potatoes
Cons: parking is a pain
Gobbledock
Gobbledock

Excellent vegan breakfast!

4 Posted on 01 / 16 / 2013

This place offers one of the best, if not THE BEST vegan breakfast in Sydney. It consists of a polenta tofu stack with fresh avocado amongst other yummy goodies. I believe it's also gluten free. I went for breakfast with a group and everyone was jealously eyeing off my breakfast, because Mad Spuds makes the extra effort to make a vegan breakfast creative and exciting.

I haven't actually tried anything else on the menu, but I think there are a few other good vegan options.

The coffee is excellent too.

Pros: Vegan breakfast, Great coffee, Uses Bonsoy for coffee

Dear Owner and Manager of Mad Spuds: