Serves meat, veg options available. Pizza restaurant and a bar. A few vegan menu items including a vegan burger, vegan pizza (with vegan mozzarella cheese), and salads. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
205 W McMillan St
Cincinnati, Ohio 45219
513-241-6227

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by xsamx
woahitsbeka
woahitsbeka

great pizza!

4 Posted on 11 / 23 / 2013

I was passing through Cincinnati and stumbled upon this pizza place. At first I was shocked it was 14$ for a small vegan pizza but it was sooo worth it.

Pros: great pizza, vegan options
Cons: pricey
stargatelover
stargatelover

A Must Eat!

4 Posted on 04 / 06 / 2012

My husband and I went here after seeing it on Happy Cow. I was skeptical at first. On the outside it looks like a dive, but inside is clean and nice and the bar is separate from the eating area. The Vegan Pizza is fan-effing-tastic! I cannot recommend this place enough. We go back every time we are in Cincinnati!

Pros: All Crusts are Vegan, Great beer, Awesome Vegan Cheese
leo874
leo874

Good but bad for my allergies

2 Posted on 03 / 13 / 2011

I took my wife and daughter to this place after a college tour of U.C. I ordered the vegan pizza and my wife ordered the vegan burger. The food was tasty as far as I tasted, however, it was not too long before that somewhere in the mix was some sort of nut product. Asked the waitress about if they used any nuts in the pizza and said no, but I never asked about the burger until I thought back later while over a rest stop toilet. If you have nut allergies I just found out that you may have to really investigate the ingredients comprising the food you eat in vegan veggie prepared foods when you go out.

Pros: roomy booths, prompt service, friendly staff
Cons: allergy information lacking

xsamx
xsamx

Vegan food in a bar

4 Posted on 01 / 16 / 2011

We went on a Sunday night, and while the placed wasn't packed, it definitely had the 'bar' atmosphere - loud music, multiple TVs blaring, drunk college kids, etc. But, we found a spot that was tolerable and tucked in for a couple hours to munch on pizza and veggie burgers.

The food was outstanding! They use Follow Your Heart cheese, melting it exquisitely, and local Five Star Foodies veggie burgers. We also had some onion rings and confirmed there are a few other vegan appetizers. A bit pricey if you include drinks (the vegan pies are about $2-3 more than the regular ones; strange since there's no meat and vegan cheese isn't _that_ expensive), but worth it as they're one of the few late night places in the 'nati. We would definitely return!

Pros: vegan pizza, vegan cheese, lots of stuff to look at
Cons: loud

Dear Owner and Manager of Mac's Pizza Pub: