Machina Organika

Vegan restaurant with raw options, and a rotating daily meal, plus a selection of ice cream, cakes, and juices. Located near the city center a few minutes walk from the Rynek aka market square, across the street from the night club area called Pasaz Niepolda. Free wi-fi and pleasant atmosphere. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Western, Polish
Ruska 19 (Kazimierza Wielkiego)
Wroclaw, Poland 50-079
519825835

Open Tue-Sat 11:00-22:00, Sun 14:00-22:00, closed Mon.

First Review by lady_linzi
J-Veg
J-Veg

Fresh, delicious vegan food

5 Posted on 06 / 20 / 2014

We went here a couple of times and had some nice, fresh food, including a delicious salad and a curry.

BartekBondzior
BartekBondzior

Nice restaurant

4 Posted on 04 / 27 / 2013

I you are visiting Wrocław it's very good option. The prices make it difficult to establish that place as you daily lunch-bar, but for a (foreign) visitors should be a wonderful choice to taste the raw side of this city.

Pros: Interior design, Delicious food, Organic
Cons: Prices
olotasak
olotasak

Best płace to eat in Wrocław

5 Posted on 04 / 24 / 2013

Nowadays it's a best płace to eat Vegan in Wrocław. Real restaurant not some fastfood bar. Prices are really good.
Fresh and very tasty dishes. Mostly raw I think. They have also very good raw cakes. I think one of the best in Poland. It's a good płace to get your girl for a romantic dinner.
They also have beer and eco wines.
Stuff is also friendly.

Pros: Tasty food, Good value, Fresh
  • danielpoland danielpoland

sounds like self-advertisement ;)

KarolGajda
KarolGajda

Healthful vegan restaurant in Wrocław

4 Posted on 11 / 27 / 2012

This restaurant just opened recently and I've been there twice. Every day they have a different Danie Dnia (meal of the day) for 20PLN (~$7USD at the time of this writing; does not include drink) as well as other food/cake/drink options that I haven't tried. Both of my meals were flavorful and filling, but I won't comment on the specific food since when you visit it will likely be different. Just know that it's prepared wonderfully well and you will not walk away disappointed.

The location of Machina Organika is immediately outside the main city center area (which is small). If you're in the Rynek (market square) it will be a 5 minute walk to vegan goodness.

The atmosphere is nice, earth tones, with chilled out electronic music playing both times I visited.

Note: In my original view I called this a raw vegan restaurant based on their facebook information, but pretty much every time I've been there in the past few months the meal has been warm (sometimes pasta) and decidedly not raw. I guess they changed. But it's still all vegan.

Pros: vegan, very tasty, nice atmosphere
lady_linzi
lady_linzi

Nice but not great.

3 Posted on 09 / 11 / 2012

I'm not sure if this restaurant is maybe only something like 80% raw but when we went the dish of the day had cooked vegetables and cooked quinoa on it, along with some raw vegetables. However it was really tasty and we had just one plate and split it between us and it was quite a lot of food. It's a little expensive for Polish prices but the food and wine is of very good quality. However the service was a little indifferent and the place was empty while we were there. I didn't try any of the desserts but they looked very good.

Pros: Healthy and fresh food, Organic wine
Cons: A little out of the city centre, Limited menu